This time something unusual, all about MMORPG genre, these 10 Must-Know can be really handy! Check them out!
1. Mainly there are three profession archetypes in all MMORPGs. “DPS Class” – “Damage-Per-Second Class” is designed to deal total amount, of damage with very high speed. Tank class tough, one with shield and outstanding defense stats. These classes have small defense stats, but deadly melee or ranged attacks. Last one is Healer class – his abilities are focused on supporting, and healing allies but he can also try to annihilate enemies mostly from distance.
2. Many gamers report that the emotions they feel while gaming, a MMORPG are mighty to the extent that 8.7% of male and 23.2% of female gamers in a statistical study have had an online wedding. Well no problem, but it’s weird…
3. MMORPG or massively multiplayer online role-playing games, is term made by Richard Garrior creator of Ultima Online. He is also developer of Tabula Rasa, but this game was an epic fail. Sorry Richard, maybe later…
4. There are MMORPGs free-to-play like Maple Story or RuneScape or pay-for-play like World of Warcraft or Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, Lord of the Rings Online: Shadow of Angmar or Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures.
5. Massive amount of MMORPGs exploit their players’ social abilities and offer support for in-game clans or guilds. Of course you don’t need to subscribe yourself, to guild or clans you can always enjoy game as a loner.
6. There are some free to play online MMORPG such as Runescape, where only some content the game is free and you need to pay monthly subscription, in order to enjoy the full version. This kind of subscription system is getting more fashionable.
7. There is lot of MMORPGs where you are space pirate, or games where you can be mighty dark knight. Do you ever dreamed, to become warlock? In these games, you can be whoever you want.
8. Most fashionable pay-for-play game is World of Warcraft, created by Blizzard Entertainment. It has over 11 million of gamers on whole world.
9. Time Card can subscribe you to game for 60 days period, after that you need to purchase another one to continue your in-game travel.
10. The first console-based MMORPG was Final Fantasy XI, for the Sony PlayStation 2. You can still play in this awesome online MMORPGs, it has around 500 k of subscribed accounts, mostly in Japan where it’s number 1 MMORPG. Well people in Japan love Final Fantasy series.